We are Open! In an effort to protect the health and safety of our employees and guests, we are following Social Distancing Standards recommended by the Center for Disease Control. These standards will be strictly enforced without exception. We appreciate your patience and understanding as our employees diligently work to provide a safe environment for everyone.
Pine Ridge Golf Club is taking the threat of COVID-19 very seriously, Guided by recommendation of the CDC and recent NY Executive Order 202.6, Golf Courses may remain open with certain provisions in place according to clarification from the New York State Golf Association (NYSGA).
While understanding the real threat of the current conditions we are also trying to provide some level of physical activity and limited social interaction. Establishing this balance during a very fluid situation will be challenging, however, we are working to implement processes and practices to meet this dual objective.
In an abundance of caution, we are implementing the following practices below:
- All tee times must be pre-paid through our ONLINE BOOKING ENGINE.
- Walk-up play will not be allowed in order to follow the CDC’s guidelines on gatherings and social distancing; however you can go to our website on your mobile device to book and pay for your round in the parking lot.
- No Cash transactions will be accepted, credit card only.
- No one is allowed in the golf shop.
- Please do not gather in small groups while on or off the golf course. All golfers must remain 6ft apart or more at all times.” Follow all CDC social distancing guidelines.
- In order to remove contact points, all bunker rakes and ball washers have been removed.
- We ask that golfers DO NOT REMOVE THE PIN. It is best to limit physical contact with shared surface.
- We have implemented a touch less ball retrieval system within a standard size golf cup.
- Food and Beverage service is now available for take-out and cart service.